Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There's a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there's a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity