Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There's a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there's a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 minute ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity