Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There’s a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there’s a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity