Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There's a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there's a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity