Asterisk pours a slightly hazy, golden color. Head is thick, foamy, and very white. Aroma is dank and hoppy with a touch of caramel malt. Taste is pure tropical fruit and tea leaves. Plus some berries and citrus. Malts are slightly sweet, doughy, and bready; providing perfect balance. There’s a dry mouthfeel but it has an oily mouthcoating that is unique for a DIPA. And the 9% is well masked. On the finish, there’s a lingering sweetness that prevents any bitterness from popping up. Well crafted, high quality, and excellent flavor all around!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity