Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel)
Color is bright, golden amber with two fingers of white, foamy head. Peach candy aroma, reminiscent of a peach Jolly Rancher, but not artificial like the candy. Taste is similar to the nose, with huge amounts of peach. Lighter amounts of citrus, including lemon, lime, and tangerine. The barrel flavors come out in the soft, delicate mouthfeel with a creamy texture. 9% abv is pretty hidden. Interesting beer with the peach brandy barrels offering a unique twist on a Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity