Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel)
Color is bright, golden amber with two fingers of white, foamy head. Peach candy aroma, reminiscent of a peach Jolly Rancher, but not artificial like the candy. Taste is similar to the nose, with huge amounts of peach. Lighter amounts of citrus, including lemon, lime, and tangerine. The barrel flavors come out in the soft, delicate mouthfeel with a creamy texture. 9% abv is pretty hidden. Interesting beer with the peach brandy barrels offering a unique twist on a Belgian-style Tripel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 35 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity