DeFallt pours a light copper color, slightly opaque, with light carbonation and a frothy, off-white head. The aroma is a combination of sourdough bread and cinnamon spices. The cinnamon is also very present in the flavor, mixing with a sweet bread maltiness, natural wildflower honey and finishing with a pumpkin flavor in the aftertaste. Some clove and vanilla accompany the cinnamon, creating a taste that is reminiscent of cold apple cider. Hops are tea-like, along with apple and maybe pear. The farmhouse funk is very reserved making this an approachable beer for the style, even for Uncle Sam.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity