DeFallt pours a light copper color, slightly opaque, with light carbonation and a frothy, off-white head. The aroma is a combination of sourdough bread and cinnamon spices. The cinnamon is also very present in the flavor, mixing with a sweet bread maltiness, natural wildflower honey and finishing with a pumpkin flavor in the aftertaste. Some clove and vanilla accompany the cinnamon, creating a taste that is reminiscent of cold apple cider. Hops are tea-like, along with apple and maybe pear. The farmhouse funk is very reserved making this an approachable beer for the style, even for Uncle Sam.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity