DeFallt pours a light copper color, slightly opaque, with light carbonation and a frothy, off-white head. The aroma is a combination of sourdough bread and cinnamon spices. The cinnamon is also very present in the flavor, mixing with a sweet bread maltiness, natural wildflower honey and finishing with a pumpkin flavor in the aftertaste. Some clove and vanilla accompany the cinnamon, creating a taste that is reminiscent of cold apple cider. Hops are tea-like, along with apple and maybe pear. The farmhouse funk is very reserved making this an approachable beer for the style, even for Uncle Sam.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 8 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 49 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity