DeFallt pours a light copper color, slightly opaque, with light carbonation and a frothy, off-white head. The aroma is a combination of sourdough bread and cinnamon spices. The cinnamon is also very present in the flavor, mixing with a sweet bread maltiness, natural wildflower honey and finishing with a pumpkin flavor in the aftertaste. Some clove and vanilla accompany the cinnamon, creating a taste that is reminiscent of cold apple cider. Hops are tea-like, along with apple and maybe pear. The farmhouse funk is very reserved making this an approachable beer for the style, even for Uncle Sam.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 25 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity