Stone Enjoy by 4.20 IPA pours a golden color with a medium white head and a sparse but steady stream of carbonation bubbles floating up. It has a tropical fruit aroma with suggestions of tangerine and passionfruit. This beer is bursting with flavor from the initial rye malt base to a cornucopia of dank floral and citrus hop flavors that follow. Their website lists 12 hop varieties used, and with this much hop complexity, is completely believable. It finishes with an old-school West Coast hop bitterness which gives it a dryness in the aftertaste that serves to balance the up-front flavors, but not too much. The flavor experience lasts at least 20 seconds after each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 49 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity