El Jefe pours a dark brown color with a thick, brown, foamy head that recedes fairly quickly. Distinct aroma with lots of malt, coffee, and cinnamon spice. Taste follows the nose, with robust malt flavors, including dark bitter chocolate, Mexican chocolate, cinnamon, coffee, and chai. Earthy hops with a light to medium body. It's certainly a beer, but it also tastes like something you could pick up at your local coffee shop. Rich yet still refreshing, this is a nice imperial stout for the summertime.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 26 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 31 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 33 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity