Color is light golden yellow, with a finger of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, leaving a thin film. Aroma of tropical fruit and tea leaves. The taste has strong flavors of tropical fruit, including mango, guava, and passion fruit. Lesser amounts of tangerine and pine. Juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Not really a Northeast-Style IPA, but this has great flavor and a smooth, lingering finish for a high quality, summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity