Color is light golden yellow, with a finger of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, leaving a thin film. Aroma of tropical fruit and tea leaves. The taste has strong flavors of tropical fruit, including mango, guava, and passion fruit. Lesser amounts of tangerine and pine. Juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Not really a Northeast-Style IPA, but this has great flavor and a smooth, lingering finish for a high quality, summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 35 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity