Color is light golden yellow, with a finger of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, leaving a thin film. Aroma of tropical fruit and tea leaves. The taste has strong flavors of tropical fruit, including mango, guava, and passion fruit. Lesser amounts of tangerine and pine. Juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Not really a Northeast-Style IPA, but this has great flavor and a smooth, lingering finish for a high quality, summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 38 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity