Color is light golden yellow, with a finger of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, leaving a thin film. Aroma of tropical fruit and tea leaves. The taste has strong flavors of tropical fruit, including mango, guava, and passion fruit. Lesser amounts of tangerine and pine. Juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Not really a Northeast-Style IPA, but this has great flavor and a smooth, lingering finish for a high quality, summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 25 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity