Color is light golden yellow, with a finger of white, bubbly head. The head recedes quickly, leaving a thin film. Aroma of tropical fruit and tea leaves. The taste has strong flavors of tropical fruit, including mango, guava, and passion fruit. Lesser amounts of tangerine and pine. Juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Not really a Northeast-Style IPA, but this has great flavor and a smooth, lingering finish for a high quality, summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity