Lorenzo pours a cloudy orange color with a white head. The aroma consists of tropical fruit hop notes and caramel malt, with some distinct sweetness. Tropical fruit dominates the taste as well, with pineapple, mango, and papaya flavors. All those tropical fruit flavors transition to orange, lemon, and grapefruit pith. Low carbonation, and the light body is the opposite of the creamy, milkshake thickness that we see with some NE-style IPAs. The 8% is not very prevalent, and the beer finishes on a super smooth note.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 15 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity