Pours a fascinating, purplish red color that is non-transparent, with one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma is like ripe, pureed fruit. Taste follows suit, with lots of blueberry, but it also tastes like there is banana and apple in the background. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as it's jammy (in a good way) and there are no artificial flavors. There is some vanilla bean and lactose present, but not as much as we expected. But it does create a silky smooth mouthfeel that is both creamy and refreshing. Overall this is an excellent fruit beer. It doesn't scream IPA, but the blueberry flavors are intense and make for a very enjoyable tasting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 30 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale