Pours a fascinating, purplish red color that is non-transparent, with one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma is like ripe, pureed fruit. Taste follows suit, with lots of blueberry, but it also tastes like there is banana and apple in the background. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as it's jammy (in a good way) and there are no artificial flavors. There is some vanilla bean and lactose present, but not as much as we expected. But it does create a silky smooth mouthfeel that is both creamy and refreshing. Overall this is an excellent fruit beer. It doesn't scream IPA, but the blueberry flavors are intense and make for a very enjoyable tasting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity