Pours a hazy, golden color with one finger of white, creamy head. The aroma is bright and hoppy, with stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and sweet, with hoppy notes of peach, nectarine, orange, and tangerine. Very light bitterness but there’s just a touch of grapefruit pith. Malts are soft and supportive, with a doughy, warm bread feeling. Full bodied and slightly boozy, but the 8% is manageable. Finish is delicate and smooth, to cap off a fantastic Imperial IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity