Hazy, golden color, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Light floral and tropical fruit in the aroma. Plenty of lacing is on the glass. The taste brings a hop-forward flavor of melon, stone fruit, and lemon lime citrus. Medium body, with a soft malt profile and Carafoam-like pillowiness. The mouthfeel is delicate. This is an excellent, hoppy IPA with Cashmere hops, and a soft, delicate, super drinkable flavor. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 32 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity