Hazy, golden color, with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Light floral and tropical fruit in the aroma. Plenty of lacing is on the glass. The taste brings a hop-forward flavor of melon, stone fruit, and lemon lime citrus. Medium body, with a soft malt profile and Carafoam-like pillowiness. The mouthfeel is delicate. This is an excellent, hoppy IPA with Cashmere hops, and a soft, delicate, super drinkable flavor. Superb!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity