Broccoli Special Reserve pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white, soapy head. The head is long lasting and leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is mild, but that doesn’t carry over to the taste. Here we get a super smooth, soft creamy mouthfeel with lots of hops. Tropical fruit, berry, melon, and citrus, really the full spectrum. Malts are oaty and wheaty, creating a very soft texture. There is a mild sweetness that develops after a few sips. Well balanced and super drinkable for 8.3%. And rest assured, there are no broccoli flavors in this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity