Broccoli Special Reserve pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white, soapy head. The head is long lasting and leaves a ton of lacing. Aroma is mild, but that doesn’t carry over to the taste. Here we get a super smooth, soft creamy mouthfeel with lots of hops. Tropical fruit, berry, melon, and citrus, really the full spectrum. Malts are oaty and wheaty, creating a very soft texture. There is a mild sweetness that develops after a few sips. Well balanced and super drinkable for 8.3%. And rest assured, there are no broccoli flavors in this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 8 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity