Green City pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Really foamy, pure white head with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Very inviting, hoppy aroma. And the taste is excellent. Fruity and juicy, but not sweet. We get a solid amount of melon, both cantaloupe and watermelon, along with some tropical fruit and citrus. Creamy, soft malt backbone, supporting a strong hop profile. Centennial, Citra, and Simcoe are used, and this is Double Dry Hopped. Full bodied and full flavored, with exceptional balance including a light sweetness and a light bitterness. The finish displays a smooth carbonation that really accentuates all of the hop flavors. A satisfying conclusion to a very tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity