Green City pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Really foamy, pure white head with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Very inviting, hoppy aroma. And the taste is excellent. Fruity and juicy, but not sweet. We get a solid amount of melon, both cantaloupe and watermelon, along with some tropical fruit and citrus. Creamy, soft malt backbone, supporting a strong hop profile. Centennial, Citra, and Simcoe are used, and this is Double Dry Hopped. Full bodied and full flavored, with exceptional balance including a light sweetness and a light bitterness. The finish displays a smooth carbonation that really accentuates all of the hop flavors. A satisfying conclusion to a very tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA