Green City pours a hazy, golden yellow color. Really foamy, pure white head with a lot of lacing left on the glass. Very inviting, hoppy aroma. And the taste is excellent. Fruity and juicy, but not sweet. We get a solid amount of melon, both cantaloupe and watermelon, along with some tropical fruit and citrus. Creamy, soft malt backbone, supporting a strong hop profile. Centennial, Citra, and Simcoe are used, and this is Double Dry Hopped. Full bodied and full flavored, with exceptional balance including a light sweetness and a light bitterness. The finish displays a smooth carbonation that really accentuates all of the hop flavors. A satisfying conclusion to a very tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 16 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 21 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 23 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity