Golden amber color, lots of haziness, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plenty of lacing on the glass, and the head retention is excellent. Hoppy aroma of citrus, stone fruit, and tropical fruit. The taste is led by a juicy, nectar flavor, full of mango, apricot, tangerine, and melon. We also get a touch of resinous pine. Really the whole gamut when it comes to fruit flavors. It has light bitterness, but there’s a noticeable grapefruit kick in the finish. Malts are soft and smooth, but definitely in a supporting role. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Smooth and flavorful, a pretty solid hazy double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity