Golden amber color, lots of haziness, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plenty of lacing on the glass, and the head retention is excellent. Hoppy aroma of citrus, stone fruit, and tropical fruit. The taste is led by a juicy, nectar flavor, full of mango, apricot, tangerine, and melon. We also get a touch of resinous pine. Really the whole gamut when it comes to fruit flavors. It has light bitterness, but there’s a noticeable grapefruit kick in the finish. Malts are soft and smooth, but definitely in a supporting role. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Smooth and flavorful, a pretty solid hazy double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity