Golden amber color, lots of haziness, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Plenty of lacing on the glass, and the head retention is excellent. Hoppy aroma of citrus, stone fruit, and tropical fruit. The taste is led by a juicy, nectar flavor, full of mango, apricot, tangerine, and melon. We also get a touch of resinous pine. Really the whole gamut when it comes to fruit flavors. It has light bitterness, but there’s a noticeable grapefruit kick in the finish. Malts are soft and smooth, but definitely in a supporting role. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Smooth and flavorful, a pretty solid hazy double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity