Pours a super clear, orangish copper color. Off-white, thick bubbly head. Fantastic aroma of dank, floral hops. Taste has some tropical fruit, but also melon and berry. West Coast in style and well balanced, where the hoppiness is supported by a respectable malt presence. Warming mouthfeel that is also sticky and juicy. Finish is complex, with both a bit of sweetness and a bit of bitterness. The 9% isn't noticeable at first, but it can quickly catch up with you. Still drinkable with a hoppy flavor that steers away from bitter, we found this to be an impressive Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity