This collab between Bottle Logic and Great Notion pours a murky, deep gold color with a finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of tropical fruit and malt sweetness. Taste follows the nose. Super hoppy up front with tropical fruit and citrus. Specifically pineapple, mango, tangerine, and grapefruit. But it's well supported with a fair amount of malt that turns fairly sweet on the back end. But this is noticeably less malty than most TIPAs we've had. Full bodied with lots of mouthcoating and a lingering smoothness. But we can't believe this is 11%. It's big and bold, but not too boozy for a Triple IPA - very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Happy Hops. 8 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity