Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple pours a completely cloudy, dark golden color. The thin white head dissipates quickly and leaves medium lacing on the side of the glass. The aroma is highly fruity and tropical with tons of pineapple, orange juice and guava. The flavor is a great balance between tropical fruit sweetness, grapefruit tartness, and hoppy bitterness. The copper malts are a throwback to IPAs of yesteryear, but the North-east juiciness is a modern day trend. It finishes dry leaving a drinkability of which few androids could dream.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 17 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity