This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity