This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity