This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity