This beer, with possibly the longest name ever recorded, pours a dark golden color with a slight cloudiness. It has a thick, frothy off-white head with plenty of noticeable carbonation. The aroma consists of a graham cracker maltiness and some tropical hops. The flavor initially favors the malt side with a bready sweetness. But there is a slow accumulation of tasty hop bitterness that isn't noticeable at first but starts to creep into the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is chalky or powdery and the body is medium. This beer sits somewhere between west and east coasts and somewhere between clear and hazy. The name of this beer sits somewhere between a poem and a novella.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity