Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a warm summer day. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 58 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity