Wow, this is what you want on a day like this. Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a summer day when it's 100 degrees or more. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity