Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a warm summer day. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 8 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity