Wow, this is what you want on a day like this. Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a summer day when it's 100 degrees or more. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity