Wow, this is what you want on a day like this. Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a summer day when it's 100 degrees or more. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity