Wow, this is what you want on a day like this. Montejo pours a clear, golden yellow color with almost no head. It's well carbonated on the mouthfeel, with a bready, corn flake-like sweetness. That same sweetness follows through to the finish. As you would expect, it's very refreshing and crisp, and would be most appropriate on a summer day when it's 100 degrees or more. Overall this isn't much different from other Mexican lagers, but it is certainly smooth and very drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity