Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity