Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity