Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alhambra Reserva 1925. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity