Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity