Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 44 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity