Depth-Charged Double Bastard
Reddish brown color, with a subdued smell of sweet malts and a touch of cherry. Dark, chalky brick red taste that lasts and lasts and eventually transitions into a bourbon aftertaste with only the slightest amount of sweetness. This is a very strong flavored beer with only dark, gritty tones. Espresso comes through a bit in the aftertaste, but it is reserved. This is such a bold beer, only professionals need apply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 46 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity