Depth-Charged Double Bastard
Reddish brown color, with a subdued smell of sweet malts and a touch of cherry. Dark, chalky brick red taste that lasts and lasts and eventually transitions into a bourbon aftertaste with only the slightest amount of sweetness. This is a very strong flavored beer with only dark, gritty tones. Espresso comes through a bit in the aftertaste, but it is reserved. This is such a bold beer, only professionals need apply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 8 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity