Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there's lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn't a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there's just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 50 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity