Pours a dark brown, nearly black color with one finger of foamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla, but not a ton of coffee. On the taste, there's lots of roasted malt, a bit more coffee, plus some vanilla and sweet cream. Hops are earthy and piney, but are muted compared to all of the malt flavors. Fairly light bodied, despite all of the rich and robust flavors, this isn't a heavy beer. Mouthfeel is silky smooth with nice carbonation. No acidic flavors and there's just a slight bitterness at the end. Finishes dry with a super smooth, sweet malty goodness. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity