Dale's Pale Ale
Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Haiku de Saison. 2 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 10 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity