Dale's Pale Ale
Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity