Dale's Pale Ale
Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity