Dale's Pale Ale
Dale's is one of the best widely available Pale Ales. It pours a semi-hazy, light copper color with a solid head. The aroma is welcoming, with both pale malt and piney hops. On the taste we find biscuity, caramel malt, and some fruity hops like peach and apricot. The finish turns a little spicy and peppery, adding to the complexity. This is a full bodied, well carbonated beer that seems malty but is not lacking in the hops at all. Bold and robust for this style, this is a great full-flavored Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity