Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity