Ohio Unidragon 2015
Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity