Ohio Unidragon 2015
Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity