Ohio Unidragon 2015
Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity