Ohio Unidragon 2015
Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity