Ohio Unidragon 2015
Made exclusively for consumption in Ohio because of its 12% ABV limit, Ohio Unidragon comes in at 11.5% and pours dark as night, letting no light through whatsoever like a black hole of beer. The aroma is marked by almost charred smelling coffee, roasty malts, some rye, and burnt/caramelized sugars. It has a thick yet medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation. The taste is super complex and lasts a significant amount of time, starting with a somewhat bitter molasses and brown sugar body with hints of dark cherry, but it ends with a surprisingly hop-bitter finish that almost seems overly hopped.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity