City of Dreams
City of Dreams pours a super hazy, turbid, golden straw color. Thick head that is white and frothy with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of wheat and honey, plus some pineapple and grapefruit. Taste has citrus pith and tropical fruit that is hoppy, fresh, and dank. Good malt flavor of oat and wheat, but this is very hoppy for a Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is creamy with high carbonation. Smooth, medium body. No bitterness at all, this is an easy-drinking, hoppy Northeast-style Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 48 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity