Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it's definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn't too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth - just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity