Sweet Baby Jesus pours dark brown to black with no head. Aroma is creamy peanut butter with milk chocolate. Taste is similar, starting with salted peanuts, bittersweet chocolate, and roasted malts. It's balanced between bitterness and sweetness, and finishes dry. Carbonation is good, and mouthfeel is medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 13 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity