Sweet Baby Jesus pours dark brown to black with no head. Aroma is creamy peanut butter with milk chocolate. Taste is similar, starting with salted peanuts, bittersweet chocolate, and roasted malts. It's balanced between bitterness and sweetness, and finishes dry. Carbonation is good, and mouthfeel is medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 7 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Gotta Pay the Pils. 56 minutes ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity