This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity