Cinder Cone is is extremely smooth and fresh tasting. There are some distinct tropical fruit flavors like guava or passion fruit. It has a fair amount of hops for a red ale. We didn't know what to expect when we opened Cinder Cone and were completely astonished by this impressive brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 21 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity