Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World
Backroad Vanilla Porter presents a mahogany brown color, not super dark, with a light amount of off-white head. There is a distinct smell of brown sugar followed by vanilla as the aroma fades away. The flavor is malt forward. It starts off sweet and then a wave of dark toasted malts and an ashy bitterness comes through and prevents the sweetness from becoming overwhelming, a delicate balance. The mouthfeel is creamy and it is light-bodied for a porter. If you are taking the backroads through southern Oregon, see if you can find this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises