Golden amber color that is hazy but not overly murky or turbid. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Fresh smelling aroma with some citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has a soft, flaky malt texture and hop flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. Just a bit of sweetness and light bitterness. Mouthfeel is juicy and well carbonated. This definitely has some similarities to the non-hazy Fresh Squeezed IPA. Main differences being the appearance, softer malts, and more juiciness. This is very smooth in the finish with just slight grapefruit bitterness for some extra flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 31 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity