Jubelale pours a reddish brown color with an off-white foamy head. The aroma is quite pronounced with hints of toffee and dark fruit. The flavor is very much like the smell with a toasted caramel malt base with hints of raisin and plum and a just a touch of the nutmeg holiday spiciness in the aftertaste. This is a fine example of the classic winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seafarer Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to On the Boulevard. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity