May 23rd, 2015
Sudwerk Hefeweizen has a pretty good overall flavor that seems to imitate the average German hefeweizen well. The pour is very cloudy, with very little carbonation. It has a bit of a sour apricot taste, with a tangy, fruity aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity