Pinedrops is a solid IPA from Deschutes, but it's not as tasty as Fresh Squeezed or Hop Trip. The color is a golden amber, but pretty light in color for an IPA. There's some initial citrus, however the obvious flavor is pine resin that dominates from start to finish. This has nice freshness and it's smooth and drinkable, but Deschutes is one of our favorite breweries and they have a few other beers that we'd reach for over this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity