Color is copper and orange, or even marigold, with about 5 fingers of smoothie-like foamy head. That head is thick and never dissipates. Strong aroma of pumpkin and other fruit. On the taste, we get a fruit-forward beverage, with mango, coconut, and just a touch of pumpkin. A few additional sips bring some spice, including cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and a bit of roasted coffee. There’s a creamy mouthfeel with huge amounts of vanilla and lactose. It has a thick body; we literally had to squeeze this out of the can. It’s quite delicious, but very different from your traditional beer categories. If there’s any alcohol in here, it’s almost undetectable. In fact, we could certainly enjoy this first thing on a Sunday morning!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity