Color is copper and orange, or even marigold, with about 5 fingers of smoothie-like foamy head. That head is thick and never dissipates. Strong aroma of pumpkin and other fruit. On the taste, we get a fruit-forward beverage, with mango, coconut, and just a touch of pumpkin. A few additional sips bring some spice, including cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and a bit of roasted coffee. There’s a creamy mouthfeel with huge amounts of vanilla and lactose. It has a thick body; we literally had to squeeze this out of the can. It’s quite delicious, but very different from your traditional beer categories. If there’s any alcohol in here, it’s almost undetectable. In fact, we could certainly enjoy this first thing on a Sunday morning!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 18 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity