Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 13 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity