Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 3 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 44 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity