Metaphase pours a murky, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Really nice aroma dominated by citrus and tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with a hop-forward flavor of orange, tangerine, white grape, mango, and pineapple. Citra and Nelson Sauvin seem to be a really nice combination. Juicy and pulpy, but not sweet, which we appreciate. Malts are soft and flaky, with an oat-based profile that helps to accentuate the hop flavors. Overall this is a really solid Double IPA. Not sure when we’ll get to North Dakota, but these guys are crushing it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity