Pours a purplish red color with an appearance like a juicy, pulpy smoothie. The head is flat at first, then rises into large bubbles that look more like a science experiment than a beer. Aroma is full of berry richness, lactose, and a mild sourness. Taste is incredible with juicy flavors of blueberry and lime. There’s a very mild sourness, which is balanced out by a smooth, lactose and marshmallow flavor. Mouthfeel is refreshing with the lime flavors, but it’s also chewy and creamy based on the smoothie-like texture. Glad we got our hands on this fruited sour that is exquisite from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 36 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity