Pours a golden orange color that is bright at first, but also murky and pulpy. There’s about one finger of orangish colored head, which vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is inviting, and what stands out is the vanilla and cinnamon. Taste is incredible, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of mango and apricot that create a pulpy, tangy, mouthfeel. The malts are in the background, but we do get the oat and wheat flavors, and the soft body that results. This is all balanced out with hints of brown sugar, vanilla, and lactose. Medium sweetness and very light sourness. A fitting name because it’s remarkably similar in flavor to a fruit cobbler. And it’s one of the more interesting beers we’ve had, with a fruit and spice combination that works really well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 53 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity