Pours a golden orange color that is bright at first, but also murky and pulpy. There’s about one finger of orangish colored head, which vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is inviting, and what stands out is the vanilla and cinnamon. Taste is incredible, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of mango and apricot that create a pulpy, tangy, mouthfeel. The malts are in the background, but we do get the oat and wheat flavors, and the soft body that results. This is all balanced out with hints of brown sugar, vanilla, and lactose. Medium sweetness and very light sourness. A fitting name because it’s remarkably similar in flavor to a fruit cobbler. And it’s one of the more interesting beers we’ve had, with a fruit and spice combination that works really well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity