Pours a golden orange color that is bright at first, but also murky and pulpy. There’s about one finger of orangish colored head, which vanishes fairly quickly. Aroma is inviting, and what stands out is the vanilla and cinnamon. Taste is incredible, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors of mango and apricot that create a pulpy, tangy, mouthfeel. The malts are in the background, but we do get the oat and wheat flavors, and the soft body that results. This is all balanced out with hints of brown sugar, vanilla, and lactose. Medium sweetness and very light sourness. A fitting name because it’s remarkably similar in flavor to a fruit cobbler. And it’s one of the more interesting beers we’ve had, with a fruit and spice combination that works really well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 2 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 4 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 49 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity