Pours a dark root beer color with a thin, tan-colored head that disappears within a few minutes. Roasted malts, dark chocolate and molasses are heavy on the nose. The rich, creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable and coats the tongue delivering maximum flavor. And the chocolate and cream flavor is outstanding with realistic chocolate flavor, dark slightly-charred malts, and a half-and-half-like consistency. The aftertaste has a hint of Kahlua, with the 6.3% alcohol pairing with some coffee qualities and a hint of caramel. The pretzel is the least identifiable flavor in the title, but we'll let that slide. This is a real winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity