Pours a hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Equally nice taste of tropical fruit and citrus, especially passion fruit, guava, and lemon zest or orange peel. Medium body with a creamy yet crisp mouthfeel. Very little bitterness, except for some grapefruit pith and pine in the finish. The 8.4% is well masked with this smooth drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 34 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity