Dark amber color with plenty of red around the edges. Head is small, khaki colored, but sticks around with nice lacing. Roasted malts in the aroma. The taste is malt-forward with a combination of dark bread, nuts, and candied fruit. At first we get a taste like rye or pumpernickel bread, then it shifts to a sweetness like Pan de Sal or sweet bread. The back-end has a dry and slightly bitter finish. Medium to full bodied with a clean, smooth mouthfeel like you expect from a lager. We don’t drink a lot of lagers at BOTD, but this is a good one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity