Pours a dark amber and dark red color, clear but non-transparent. The head is about one finger thick, foamy and light tan in color. The head lasts forever – it didn’t really diminish at all. Aroma is strong and malty, with huge amounts of dark fruit and spice. On the taste, we get lots of fruit upfront, especially cherry. Rich, malty flavors with winter spices, toffee, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar. The cherry taste is pretty sweet initially, which was unexpected as this is made with Balaton cherries which tend to have more tartness. Not too boozy for a Belgian-style quad at 10.7% ABV. Super smooth mouthfeel, with a medium to full body. Well balanced and dangerously drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity