Color is pale gold, non-transparent, but not overly hazy either. A small, bubbly white head recedes quickly to a thin film. Inviting aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is classic Centennial hops, with floral and citrus, particularly lemon and grapefruit, and then some pine. There’s a pleasant bitterness from beginning to end, but it’s really only bitter compared to other hazy IPAs out there. Not your typical hazy IPA, this is more West Coast Hazy in style. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Grassy with more lingering bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to IPAs East and West. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity