Can't Stop Juicin'
Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 19 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 46 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity