Can't Stop Juicin'
Color is a murky, soft golden yellow with one inch of sudsy, off-white head. Thin lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is very strong and fresh with an abundance of tropical fruit and citrus. Wow - taste is superb! Mango, papaya, orange; lots of juice! Nelson and Citra hops make a nice combination. The malts provide nice support and balance, especially with the texture from the wheat and oats. Not much sweetness or bitterness. Dry, chalky mouthfeel that really brings out the full flavor of the hops. Medium body but the 8.2% is extremely hidden. Truly awesome NE-style IPA from the San Diego area!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 38 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity