Bourbon County Brand Stout (2019)
The 2019 Bourbon County Brand Stout is dark brown in color with a ½ finger of khaki colored, bubbly head. The head disappears pretty quickly, leaving a light film. Big aroma of bourbon, chocolate, brown sugar, and molasses. Taste has a lot more chocolate this year than we remember from previous years. Milk chocolate and dark chocolate, along with dark fruit, toffee, vanilla, butter, and oak. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. It’s a tad boozy right now, but will mellow out with aging. We look forward to this every year, and once again this has excellent flavor for such a young barrel aged stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 40 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity