Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 5 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity