Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 18 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 49 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity