Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 38 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity