Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Son of Juice. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Winter is Here. 52 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Kiwanda Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity