Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity