Bomb Cyclone pours a hazy, golden color. One finger of off-white, frothy head with a ton of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and inviting, with notes of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is pretty complex, as we get multiple flavors including tangerine, pear, strawberry, and coconut. Mouthfeel is smooth but also very bright, especially for a DIPA at 8.4% abv. The finish has more tropical fruit flavors, maybe some papaya or dragon fruit. Overall, this is a really superb DIPA and one that we can’t wait to try again next winter!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity